Me acuso de ser yo

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I am a WOMAN


I shave my legs,

I sit down to pee.

And I can justify any shopping spree.

Don't go to a barber, but a beauty salon.

I can get a massage without a hard-on.

I can balance the checkbook,

I can pump my own gas.

I Can talk to my friends about the size of my ass

My beauty's a masterpiece and yes, it takes long.

At least I can admit to others when I'm wrong.

I don't drive in circles, at any cost.

I don't have a problem admitting I'm lost.

I never forget an important date.

You just gotta deal with it, I'm usually late.

I don't watch movies with lots of gore.

Don't need instant replay to remember the score.

I won't lose my hair, I don't get jock itch.

And just cause I'm assertive, Don't call me a bitch.

Don't say to your friends, oh yeah, I can get her.
In your dreams, my dear, I can do better!

Flowers are okay,
But jewelry's best.

Look at me you idiot...
Not at my chest !!!

I don't have a problem,

With expressing my feelings.

I know when you're lying,
You look at the ceiling.

DON'T call me a GIRL,
a BABE or a CHICK.

I am a WOMAN.
Get it, you DICK!?!
Un poema para todos los patanes del mundo que desgraciadamente de vez en cuando cruzan nuestro camino.

7 Comments:

  • At 10:25 AM, Blogger Malasombra said…

    De verdad que pateas con ese poema, MUY bueno. Saludos.

     
  • At 10:07 AM, Blogger Adrián Solís Rojas said…

    Caray!

    Muy bueno, muy bueno.

    Lamentablemente yo soy de los que regalan más flores que joyas.

    "Mostroso", sin embargo y levanto mi taza de café. Y si tuviera sombrero, me lo quitaría.

     
  • At 11:07 AM, Blogger Paz said…

    Simplemente brillante.
    Al punto, certero y lo más terrible de todo, real.

     
  • At 11:44 AM, Blogger Naty said…

    Buenísimo! De quién es??

     
  • At 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Si si
    soy una mujer, no necesito comparar mis organos sexuales para sentirme deseada, no tengo que pasar por muchas parejas para entender que quiero a una, no tengo problemas con admitir que lloro seguido y etc.

    jaja muy bueno

     
  • At 7:55 AM, Blogger Violetta said…

    Ay Buitre como yo no lo escribi no lo puedo cambiar, pero a mi la verdad me da lo mismo que sean flores o joyas.

    Y Naty, no se de quien es, me llego por e-mail y me encanto.

     
  • At 9:24 PM, Blogger Melissa Soro said…

    muy bueno...ya lo había leído hace tiempo y hasta se me había olvidado, pero gracias por traerlo a mi memoria!
    muy lindo su blog!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!